This week has become a bit colder and rainy, which I suppose means we’re getting full on into the summer!Continue reading “Self isolation, week 12: we get a very special brewing kit, the cast iron pan is brought back from exile, we have a very Valencian Sunday, some shops reopen, and I am also really fed up”
(to the tune of Prince’s song)
This week some significant events happened:
- There was a lot of purple-coloured things to consume
- Devvers found raspberries! And spring onions! It was the first time I saw spring onions in like three weeks.
- We got a food delivery that brought us twenty four eggs (yes, 24), amongst other things.
EGGTOPIA, just in time!Continue reading “Self isolation, week 4: purple week, purple week”
Here’s a very easy recipe which looks a bit ugly but tastes great! And it also helps you use “old” ingredients. So all good stuff ?? Continue reading “Onion, potato and mushroom soup”
Or: I’LL EAT EVERYTHING WITH PROTEIN AFTER GOING TO THE GYM (AND YET MORE)
- A Gruyere cheese omelette/scrambled eggs hybrid
- Some bacon strips (already cooked, from M&S)
- LOTS of rocket and watercress salad
- Sliced red pepper
- Dash of olive oil of course
I don’t really think this needs preparation instructions!
I was so hungry after today’s training! The only thing I don’t quite like about the bacon strips is they’re so goddamn salty ?
My partner surprised me this morning with this breakfast experiment!
They were very tasty and now we want to experiment with other fillings: mushroom? cheese? spring onions? spinach? perhaps something sweet? We’ll see! Continue reading “Bacon and egg muffins”