Quick to make, weird and pleasant to eat 🤪
It has a nice, gentle crunch, and the sesame oil and cheese are balanced out by the sourness of the vinegar and the pickled radishes. It somehow… works?
Devvers says it has such a strong 80s vibe, maybe it’s the colours… maybe it’s the arrangement? I think it’s the sweetcorn!
Ingredients (for two people)
- 1 medium-big carrot, shredded
- 1 medium tomato
- 5 cm of red pepper, sliced
- 2 pickled radishes, diced
- a handful of sweetcorn (from frozen, simmered in hot water until defrosted and softer)
- a bunch of pomegranate seeds
- sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- black (or white!) roasted sesame seeds
- optional: hard goat cheese, diced
- sherry vinegar
- sesame oil